Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meow Mix


It was announced today that Anne Hathaway is casted as the iconic Selina Kyle aka Catwoman in the next Batman movie; “The Dark Knight Rises”.  I love the casting choice because I think she can pull off the mousey Selina Kyle as well as the sexually charged and dangerous Catwoman.  To commemorate this I’ve pulled some images showcasing the influence of Catwoman, on fashion, sex and entertainment.  BTW I’ve left Halle Berry off this on purpose, not because I don’t think she’s hot the reason being I hated the movie and the costume. 
Julie Newmar, will always be the original Catwoman to me.

The fabulous Kate on the cover of Interview.

I don't know the magazine this ran in, but the shoes!!!!

Eartha Kitt, camped up the TV series purrrrrfectly.

Ellen Von Unwerth and Nadja Auermann's version. Spectacular!!!

Michelle Pfeiffer, in Tim Burton's vision of a patchworked latex Catwoman.

Kinky and artful I love this interpretation.  Original publication unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment