Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Girls


DISCLAIMER: Before reading this, post just realize this is totally biased, and colored by my feelings towards the below mentioned or their work.
So last night was the Golden Globes, which I love because you have A-listers mix and mingling with total Z-listers.  Of course everyone comes out with a best and worst dressed list, I’m going to forgo the bitchy repartee of the worst list and keep things on the up and up with my 5 best dressed.  And if you don’t like my top five I suggest you start a blog and come up with your own list………
January Jones looks like and icy bitch that would cut you if you looked at here the wrong way.  Love her is this Versace.

Emma Stone, earned and "Easy A" with this Calvin Klein, love the color and simplicity of the cut of the dress.

Come on it's Ann Hathaway!! I am not usually a fan of Armani Prive but it works here, love the color and bold shoulders.

Jayma Mays has obviously left Emma Pilbury's prim cardigans and bows back at the counselor's office at McKinley High.  Albeit looking a little too svelte she pulls off Hollywood Glamor well. 

Loved Mandy Moore's performance in "Tangled" and love the choice of Monique Lhuillier, the color and cut compliment her frame well.

No comments:

Post a Comment