Thursday, June 2, 2011

Regular Feedings



After my last break up, I could not help but feel stripped, raw, and vulnerable.  It was like my security was taken from me and I was left out in the woods to fend for myself.  A little like Red Riding hood.  Men to me are a bit like wild dogs at first site of a single woman all they see is sex/food but if you tame the dog enough he’ll know that in the long run if he behaves, he’ll have regular “feedings” and so a symbiotic relationship builds between the two of you; him regular “feedings” and you protection from other wolf packs.  Maybe this is reason I find myself in the company of less than savory wolves?
Maybe I should see my self as a hunter, one that stalks wild dogs. I’ll select the fastest, strongest and smartest in order to have the best wolf for me. You know very much like a dog breeder. 
As I ponder these questions enjoy these beautiful images.








 X


No comments:

Post a Comment