Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Objection..........

Today on MSN they had an article entitled, "10 Things That Aren't Worth the Money", I agreed with all the items on the list with the exception of one.  The items ranged from, olive oil to designer baby clothes.  The one item I had a difference of opinion was "Designer Tights".  True you can get the general look with lesser priced tights but the intricacies of the pattern, material, and the unique patterns have to count for something.  It's not a crime to buy a pair of patterned tights from Target but if you have a little bit more to splurge I recommend trying out one pair. Below are some of my favorite looks from Wolford.




Official Wolford Shop


1 comment:

  1. I'm a guy and I would totally wear them under my two peice suits to go in a meeting. Totally a confidence booster!

    ReplyDelete