Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's get Dirrrty.............


WARNING: The findings in this post are purely anecdotal try the following techniques at your own peril and discretion.

Recently I did my dating math.  I started dating at 16 and I am now substantially older and by now have spent more years of my life dating then not, scary..... Of course I've had my fair share of bumps and bruises and throughout the years I've noticed certain things when it comes to attracting men.
Men are visceral creatures and you have to attract them with all their senses, sight, sound, and smell. Of course you have to look the part, lean in close and speak into their ears and you have to smell the part. 
You might think to yourself I shower and lather myself scented lotions and perfume. I've found that when I shower right before and especially wash my hair, then go out no men would talk to me. Conversely if I have not washed my hair in two days and showered earlier in the day I find that men find me irresistible. 
I know, I know it sounds peculiar but I did an informal study one month and the positive reaction to the unwashed version of myself was staggering.
So what does this mean? Well if you want to get noticed try following steps the day you are going out.
1. Shower early in the day, not later than 12 noon if your departure time is 8 p.m.  Give yourself a seven hour window.
2. Apply perfume right after you finish your makeup, don't do it when you are leaving the house.  Most men find strong smelling perfumes off putting, so give it time to mix with your own essential oils.
3. Don't wash your hair for at least two days. if you find that your hair is too oily use a dry shampoo.
Try it out what do you have to lose, and let me know the result.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, I dunno Xay, I'm skeptical of this correlation. I think on your clean days they were just too intimadated to talk to you! :)

    ReplyDelete